Subscribe to our email updates for 10% off on your first order :
IMPALA ROLLER SKATES – EXTENDED WARRANTY
Globe International Limited (“Globe”) is delighted on your purchase of its IMPALATM roller skates.
Your IMPALATM roller skates (“Product’) have been designed for your enjoyment. Please read this document carefully for details about the guarantees and warranties that are applicable to the product.
Australian Consumer Law
1. The Product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Product repaired or replaced if the Product fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. In addition to your other rights, the following express warranty (“Warranty”) commences from the date of purchase and continues for a period of 3 months (“Warranty Period”). Subject to the conditions set out in the section marked “Conditions” below, Globe warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the Product that is the subject of this warranty that if, during the Warranty Period, the Product suffers from any defect caused by faults in materials or workmanship, Globe will at Globe’s option (a) replace the Product, (b) exchange defective parts in the Product or (c) repair the Product (“Warranty”). In this Warranty, “Globe” means GLOBE EUROPE SAS, 13-14 ZA de Laubian Route de Tosse 40510 Seignosse, FRANCE - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Product must be used in accordance with any instructions provided with the Product. This Warranty does not apply should the defect in or failure of the Product be attributable to misuse, abuse, accident, or failure to comply with instructions on the part of the user.
4. The Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear in the Product or its parts.
5. Globe does not accept liability for
a. any loss or damage however suffered, caused by or arising out of any failure to use the Product in accordance with any instructions provided with the Product; or
b. any indirect, consequential or economic loss or damage however caused.
6. This Warranty is immediately void if:
a. any serial number or appliance plate is removed or defaced; or
b. the Product has been serviced, modified or otherwise repaired by a person not authorised to do so by Globe or where non approved replacement parts are used.
7. This Warranty may only be claimed against where proof of original purchase is presented, for example, original receipt or invoice.
8. The benefits provided by this Warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the Product which the Purchaser has under the Australian Consumer Law and/or any other applicable laws, which rights and remedies by law may not be excluded. All other warranties and representations, express and implied, are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
9. The Purchaser bears the onus of proving that the defect occurred during the Warranty Period and is not excluded from this Warranty.
10. This Warranty does not cover Products purchased from any person who is not an authorised Globe retailer or any Product purchased second hand.
11. The Purchaser is responsible for all postage and freight charges and any other expenses incidental to claiming against this Warranty.
12. The Warranty excludes consumable items and normal wear and tear.
13. To claim under the Warranty, you need to take the Product back to the place you purchased it from, where the retailer will either replace, exchange defective parts or repair the Product for you on our behalf. You will need to present this warranty card and receipt as proof of purchase.